The original space pens were used on the 1968 Apollo 7 mission. Ronald Reagan used a "Space Pen" in 1983 when he signed the Proclamation inaugurating the Air and Space Bicentennial Year, celebrating Man's first flight in a hot air balloon. Paul Fisher's Space Pen is an outstanding example of industrial art and has been exhibited in the New York Museum of Modern Art. What a great gift for any occasion!
Personalize this pen for an exquisite display of excellence in a timeless gift for any occasion. Available in your choice of modern colors including Matte Black, Blueberry, Fuchsia Flurry, Purple Passion or Red Cherry.
- Space saving design when closed to fit in wallet, pocket or purse
- Even balanced, full size pen when open
- Pressurized PR-4 Black Ink Medium Point
- Writes in extreme temperatures, vacuum, even under water!
- Pressurized ink ready to write anytime with 100 years of shelf life!
- Open - 5.25"
- Closed - 3.75"